Monday, December 16, 2013

Little Matryoshka Doll Dress *Christmas Special!*

I fell in love with Mathryoshka doll, or better known as Russian nesting doll, the very first time I saw them in a little handmade shop in Melbourne. They are wooden dolls of decreasing size that can be placed into one another. As a result we bought a Mathryoshka doll measurement cup set and a Matroyshka chicken family toy set and brought them back. They are just too cute to resist!

So when I saw this fabric on sale, I knew I had to own it. I decided to make a dress that showcase the pretty lines of dolls and snowflakes. I make it stretchable and with extra length (hidden) so it can grow with my baby C who is like a sprouting bean stalk.



It has a stretchable waist for better fitting.


My favorite among all is the light blue doll. So sweet and jolly. Took me awhile to select the matching buttons, finally I settled with these little snowflakes button.


The cream yellow doll & little angle holding the wreath are really adorable too. So are the donkey and the little lamb. Well, perhaps I'm just in love with this fabric!


I just couldn't wait to try out this dress on my little bunny...




Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment