Saturday, December 21, 2013

DIY Heart Felt Coasters 爱心杯垫

It's time of the year, best friends and I are having our year end gathering and gift exchange, so I look thru the stash of fabric and decided to make some coasters... with a heart. As addiction to the gift I've bought.

It's really simple project and best way to used up the scrap fabric. Just cut 2 square pieces in the right size based on your preference, sew them into a pocket, insert a layer of batting, then seal it and start quilting.

I love the ray from the heart. 

The power of love. *yes I'm vain, and I know that :)*

Now I am going to make more coasters for our dinning table, matching with the floral place mat I made last Christmas using the same fabric. :)



Merry Christmas & Happy new year to all. Time to show some love! 




Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content

No comments:

Post a Comment