Saturday, September 13, 2014

{Repurpose} Little Bali Dress for my Little Girl



I got a pair of Bali pants that is way too long for me, well I'm a S size you see and the pants is an L, so i look like I'm mopping the floor when I wore it on. 

After trimming the excess off, I realize the pattern on the fabric is really beautiful, it's symmetrical! Since I have another few inches of excess grey fabric I cut off from one of my maxi dress, I decided to join them up and make a new piece for my little girl.

And it is gorgeous when put togehhter!


I added a little black ribbon in the front 

The cross cross on the back. I wanted to make it a halter neck at first but I thought it's more comfortable this way.

My bunny girl looking so cute in her new Bali dress... Doing some dance moves here :) 


The making? It's really easy, the picture below explains it all.


Another easy peasy repurpose project, done! ;)

Happy crafting...



Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment