Friday, June 19, 2015

{Made by PH} Little Forest Friend Dress


The duo slept early last night, the laundry was done, hub was busy with his work, so what should I do?

I sew. My personal therapeutic session. LOL.

I took out an existing pattern that I designed during Chinese New Year, and made this dress for my girl, using little Forest Friends fabric which I purchased direct from US nearly a year ago.



Paired it with a lovely pink ribbon and tiny floral buttons. 

She was so delighted when I showed her the new dress the next morning, "look, he's eating!", she spotted one little squirrel munching a nut, "and the frog is smiling!", indeed this is one happy fabric. 

She started reading right away, refused to take the dress off. I am totally fine with that.



When you're happy, I'm happy.

Xoxo
PH

No comments:

Post a Comment