Tuesday, October 6, 2015

It's Snow White in the House


Little C has been asking for a Snow White dress ever since the teacher in the kindie introduced them to children fairy tales. 

"Mommy, can I be Snow White for the Halloween party?", she asked me one day.

I had not decided if we are participating in the party this year, but I figured I can still design her a princess dress since she was really eager for one. When she asked she had sparkles in her eyes, like those Manga comic girl. How could I say no to her?

It was my childhood dream to be a Disney princess, in fact I believe it is all girls' dream to be a princess, even just for a day? *smile* so I see no reason not to fulfill her wish.

I checked through my very neatly organized fabric shelves (that will be a new post for another day), and found few fabrics that look perfect to make a Snow White's dress. Luckily I'm a fabric hoarder. *laugh* 

After researching few princess dress patterns, I decided to design my own. Since I don't have any plain red fabric, I substituted with red ribbons instead. 


Here I present to you, Snow White, the simplified version. 
Another Made by PH.






Elastic back and shoulder straps making it easy for C to put on the dress by herself. 



She absolutely loved it...


Twirl and twirl..

Deeply in love with her new dress...

The hair clips I made for her and her little friends last week in gold and dark blue matches her dress perfectly! 


Glad you love it, my sweetie pie... ❤️



Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment