Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Mothers Day Gift for myself 手制母亲节礼物


It's Mothers Day this Sunday, how are you celebrating?

I have made myself this portable pouch for putting all my tiny stuff. Small but compact.



You see, I carry different bags on week days (a handsome looking leather tote for my notebook and such) and a casual canvas bag on the weekend (one that is big enough to put all my kiddos' extra stuff!). Often enough I forget to transfer my stuff over, such as my phone charger cable, reward points cards, pills, etc. lots of that "aiks" moment.




So, forget no more. Now I have a handy pouch for all the tiny stuff. Yah! This is probably the best gift I have ever made for myself, and I am going to make a few more of them for my sisters for this Mothers' Day.






So, what are you getting (or making) for yourself this Mothers' Day? Do share :)

Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment