Thursday, May 30, 2013

Me & Mini-Me Series: Little Pink Tops

Here is another piece of Me-and-Mini Me that I designed few months back, just realised I have not posted them up despite my baby and I had been spotted wearing this over many weekends. I used a lovely cotton fabric in shades of rose pink, love the blossom feel.

For mommy's version, I copied the design  from one of my existing top, as for my mini-me, it was just a simple pillow-case dress but I added a little personalisation with a handmade rose.


I embroidered my initial onto the straps. Just for fun :)




Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.



No comments:

Post a Comment