Sunday, September 15, 2013

DIY Organizer 自制收纳袋

Since I am on a career break now, I am on a quest to tidy up the house. You know, clean up the closets that you have always wanted to but can never find the time? Clear away the baby clothes and maternity clothes before they rot? Reorganize the room for a fresh look?

Gosh, that's just so much I wanted to do. I made a list of 10 things I wanted to accomplished for the house within this break, and I called it PH's Misisons Impossible. As a challenge to make myself want to accomplish them all. Similar to at work, if you maintain a to-do list, you will be able to manage your milestones and easier to achieve the objectives. Of course most ideal is a master project charts but back at home, lets keep things simple and sweet. :)

So, in my attempt to tidy up the kid's room, I have made a simple organizer to kept everything in place 8instead of cluttering the table top.

This is what I have made, a DIY organizer.


I completed this within half an hour without a proper plan nor pattern in mind. Just cut, think and sew along. Luckily it came out pretty ok. However, due to the hush hush, no time to prepare thtorial.

It was made of a simple basket recycled from a baby hamper.

And you know how much baby stuff we tend to accumulate over the time. This is just the tip of an iceberg.


Now, messy no more. I have made pockets all around for convenient storage. 

Is it just me, but it feels good to keep things organized?


That all folks, just a simple DIY project,
If you are into sewing I am sure you too can wipe up one similar to this, or better! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment