Saturday, April 20, 2013

Latest Craft Project... What could it be?


I'm really excited now that I just have to post a preview of the project I'm working on to show everyone here.

It's all about space, rocket & adventure to the space. I made the 2 planets as per my little captain's request. Can you guess what planets are they?



As I can only spare so little time to work on this project, I certainly hope I can finish it soonest possible before his school term break begins.

Till the next post, stay tuned ;)



Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment