Saturday, October 13, 2012

Little Booties for My Walking Baby 可爱学步鞋


At 10.5 months old, Baby Claire is able to walk around by holding on to the back of a chair, she prefers standing and walking more than crawling now. So I spent some times to make her a few cute booties, all with well padded and non-slip soles.

These are the recent 2 completed pairs... They are far from perfect but are certainly comfortable and sweet looking. With these well fitting booties, I'm sure she is all ready to learn walking :)


Purple Bunny Baby


Lovely ribbon at the back



Decorated with tiny daisies


I made her matching hairbands too :)





Ruby Dream in Polkadots
With little felt flowers

This is to match a previous dress I made for my baby :)

Baby Claire is maneuvering around at ease in her new booties :)




Do check out the first booties I made for baby Claire here, Little Red Bunny Bootie


Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment