Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Handmade Booties for Little Walker 手织小童布鞋


My little girl has been crawling on all 4 swiftly since she was 8 months old, at 10 months old now she is learning to walk by holding onto something for support. I decided to sew her a pair of booties that are comfortable so she can learn to walk at ease, and in style.

After 2 hours of hard work, this is the outcome. It's light (so she won't sweats under our warm weather), pretty looking (took me a while to plan the the color combination), unique (I'm certain you can't find the same pair elsewhere) and most importantly, it's full of mommy's TLC.. :)


My first ever handmade booties >:)

"Take us for a walk, will you?"


The back view, I really like these little pink daisies..


I slipped them onto her feet in the morning and I was just excited beyond words to see her exploring around our house in this little red bunny booties. :)

Now I'm ready to make more colorful booties for her to match her cloths... Yay!


Latest Updates..
A week later, I finally find the time to make more walking shoes for baby Claire, click here to check them out :)



Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment