Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Birthday, to Me (New Quilted Laptop Case!)

It's my birthday, and I thought I shall reward myself for getting another year older. So, first time in my life, I made a  birthday gift for myself.

A quilted laptop case.

I selected this fabric that has simple grey and yellow semi circle in perfect harmony.

A back pocket for documents.

Simple design using just 2 straps. Can comfortably fit up to 13" laptop or smaller. 


Last but not least,a stamp of my personal brand, pea Hatch.




Happy birthday, to me. :)




Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. 




No comments:

Post a Comment