Sunday, October 12, 2014

{Made by PH} Little Pirate Dress for my little Miss Pirate


November is more than a month away, but in anticipation of my busy work schedule which will last till the end of the year, I decided to start making my little girl's birthday dress early. When I asked her what she would like to be (I expected standard answer - princess), she actually yelled, "I want to be a pirate!".


Well, well, Miss Pirate it is. I don't see why a girl cannot be a pirate if she desires so. 


Lucky her, I found some really beautiful fabric in a handmade bazaar and hence the creation of this dress for her. I still have many beautiful fabrics waiting to be discovered, call me a fabric-maniac, I just cannot resist!



Here it is, the Little Pirate Dress





I really love the print with cute little pirates beaming in smile. A perfect print for a birthday girl. 


I paired the dress with an anchor ribbon, thanks to those who casted your vote, I decided to used this anchor print instead of plain red ribbon. Good choice huh? :)




It is a little short on her, I have yet to decide if I should attach a layer of red ruffled at the bottom. I shall think about it one of the weekends.


*updated*

I made her a pair of matching short too, using the left over fabric. isn't it looking oh so cute? ;)


Love these candy buttons.

My little handsome is not left out, I custom made a pirate T for him using the same fabric, check it out here!

If you need more inspiration, here is the pirate theme clothing I made for my duo 2 years back. This time, I shall only do better. *determined mode switched on*




Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment