Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas oh Christmas! 圣诞节快来咯


*updated*

December is finally here, Christmas is only 23 days away, yay!

This is always the favorite month for me, it's the time when hub and I will take time off from work, setup Christmas tree together, wrapping & unwrapping presents and good friends & family get together.

Despite I may have to cancel my year end break due to work, I'm determined not to let that ruin my mood... *fingers crossed*

Well, since I was in such a joyous mood, I made a Christmas dress and accessories for my baby Claire. The snowflakes ribbon certainly adds on the festive feel. It took me awhile to source for the Snowflake ribbons, but I think the effort is worth it..




Here's a closer view of the ribbon.



I used leafy pattern for the edges to compliment the Christmas theme..




I made a matching smocking dress for myself, now we have a complete mommy-daughter set, she will definitely looks like mini-me now... *evil smil*





Snowflake flower hair clip in red. Now she has a full Christmas set :)

Baby Claire looking sweet in her new hair clip, she actually went in front of the mirror to admire her new accessory. No joke, and she's only 1 year old!




Snowflake flower hair clip in Christmas green.



Here is a simpler design with rose snowflake hair clip




Ok, this is just the beginning, more to come as I want to make something special for my little handsome too...

Till that happen, happy December!




Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment