Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Let's Do Playdoh!

My little Captain was so excited when I told him about the mommy-made Playdoh, after I came home from work and while having my dinner, he kept bagging me to play the playdoh with him.

So we started right after I finished my dinner, and look what have we created? Pretty happy with our team work :)


Steamed Pao, peanuts, peas and red apples! 



Spaghetti with drumsticks and salad.




Burger with fries and baked beans & peas


A little octopus with a hat, tentacles by my little boy, face by mommy :)




A jade dumpling by my nephew!


Pizza and Taco by the cousins..



It started with only 2 of us, then one by one my baby girl, the cousins and even my old Ma came to join the fun. :)

Interested to make some homemade playdoh too?  Check out the method here.






Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment