Thursday, March 6, 2014

{Back to Basic} Snake & Ladder game!

Do you still remember this good old game, snake & ladder? I used to play this board game when I was a kiddo, I don't seem to find it in book stores nowadays so I decided to make one myself. It was a random 10 minutes doodling and hey, it's not too bad huh?!


Randomly designed moves.


My little captain was so fascinated with this game, he wouldn't let me stop until we finally played 7 full games!

I just drew the squares with some ladders and snakes going up-down. Took the dice and characters from the monopoly game and we were good to go!

The rules? Simple. Take turns to throw the dice and move your character accordingly. Whoever reaches the STAR (final step) first, wins. Snakes bring you down (basically you are eaten then purged out!) and ladders are the fast tracks that bring you up. Easy game, easy rules, your preschoolers will thank you for such simple fun game. And best of all, it's entirely free, allows multiple players & bring back good old memory to the parents :)

Happy climbing ladder and watch out for the snakes!


Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent, I was expecting to find flash cooking games like Papas Freezeria but this is so much better:) thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete