Friday, March 28, 2014

{Handmade} My Weekend Hobo Bag


Finally I've made another new bag for myself, this time it's a slouchy hobo bag that is ideal for weekend used. Just chuck anything and everything in there and we are ready to go!



It's really really spacious in there... 

I got this elegantly beautiful thick cotton fabric as a gift, I love the pastel green floral prints which gives a hint of summer. Pair with a plain white webbing for the shoulder straps, a hidden pocket and a long 22" zipper, this bag is pretty easy to make and I love the casual trendy feel it brings.. As if I'm going to the beach or going window shopping with my girl friends.

Never will forget to add my personal label.. 

What's a hobo bag? It refers to bag design that resembles a crescent shape (just like the one above). It's typically made of soft material with shoulder straps. Personally I really like this design a lot as it's flexible and cuddly. 

Guess I'm going to make another medium size one that is suitable for office use... For now, it's time to go out and show off. :)




Interested to make one for yourself too? Hop over to Flamingo Toes now for her super simple tutorial.. 



Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment