Monday, May 12, 2014

{DIY Craft} ONE Minute Art Pad for My Little Artist


Another new gadget for the kiddo, this time, it's sew free and took me only... 1 minute? 


Yup, 1 minute was all I spent. Using all the available material - an used place mat, some rubber bands, crayons, a clip and and a stack of recycled A4 paper that I cut into half. 


Enough to make my bunny girl super excited to have a new "toy". She has been drawing and drawing nonstop.



The rubber bands kept all the crayons in place. If you like it prettier and neater, just wrap it up with some wrapping papers or fabric, but I really just wanted something quick and practical so I can have some fun time with the kiddos :)



Happy crafting!


Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment