Saturday, May 31, 2014

{Art and Craft} Kid's Art Placemats


We had quite a lot of art work at home proudly done by my duo, either from their preschool art classes (they have really creative & encouraging teachers!) or when we do painting at home. I placed their artwork on shelves, on the wall, in storage boxes, and finally I thought of a new idea.. Why not make them into placemats that we can admire everyday as we dine? Just had to send them to the stationerary shop for lamination and pay a small fee. 

They are colorful, vibrant, and most importantly, are their lovely work.

I made them double sided. More economical and offers more fresh views. :)

For the Mother's Day cards they made for me, I cut them into half and have them sealed as back to back.

Now storage is no longer a problem. High 5!

My duo were so happy when I showed them their 'new' placemats designed by them. So, why not surprise your little ones today?


Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Oneswith appropriate and specific direction to the original content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment