Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Special: A Surprise Gift 特制圣诞礼物


I'm working on a special gift for my little boy, it's been going on for nights as I only have about 30-60 minutes to spare every alternate nights due to the long working hours lately, but I'm really excited and look forward for the outcome.

I'm only 50% completed now, still a long way to go and I certainly hope I can make it in time for Christmas, which is only 3 days away... >.<

Here is a peek of what I have been up to, they are apart of something big... Real big.







Curious to find out what the special gift is about? The answer will be revealed in 3 more days.... *fingers crossed*



Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment