Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Flashback. 回顾2012


Hello 2013.

It's finally 2013, happy new year to everyone!

This blog is really young, only 4.5 months old. I started it with the intention to share the fun and creative activities with my little ones, with the little hope that someone may find it useful, and at the same time I have a diary of the important milestones on my kiddos' development.

Somehow, it manifested to more than that. It's now a mixture of the fun activities with my duo, and online collection of my craft and design work for my loved ones. Looking back, I have achieved quite a fair bit within such a short time frame. *a pat on my own shoulder*

Here are the photo collage of what I've done.


Handmade for my Little Ones




More Mommy-brand Toddler Wear



Handmade Toys and Home Improvement projects



More Soft Toys and Accessories


Not to bad for a newbie I guess. :)

I look forward for more years of joy and purposeful life with my little ones, and it's and honor to have you staying on with us along this journey.

Once again, happy new year and may the Lord bless you and your loved ones abundantly.




Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment