Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Special: A Surprise Gift for My Little Boy (Part 2)


I'm definitely behind schedule for Ethan's surprise Christmas present, but I am really so closed to completing it...

Here's a sneak preview of the exterior, just need some finishing and it can be fold up into what I called, Ethan's Clubhouse!

Front entrance, complete with house no plate and 2 little sunflowers.



Back of the house - Decorated Christmas tree and look who's peeking? :)



Side wall, where a wooden swing is hung onto the big tree... A personal playground.




Another side wall with ballon family, symbolizing our little family :)



Why I called this a special gift? Because its embroidered with his name, and completed with a "designer label". :)




Hopefully I can find time to sew on the zap-on tonight and will still be in time before Christmas ends.. And I certainly hope my little boy will love this gift with mummy's love, and sweat.




Copyrights © Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones, 2012 - present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any materials/photos within this website without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pui Hua and Fun With Little Ones with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment